Welcome to Safe&Care! VIEIRA POCARGIL SA, hereinafter referred to asSafe&Care, is responsible for the website www.safeandcare.pt, and undertakes to ensure the privacy of personal data collected and/or transmitted online. The security and privacy of user data is of crucial importance to SAFE&CARE.
DATA PROTECTION CONTACT INFORMATION
According to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), Safe&Care and its store should be considered as independent data controllers responsible for the registered information about you as a customer, visitors to this website, etc. Contact information is available at:
Rua do Parque Industrial nº366
4830-103 – Campos PVL – PORTUGAL
Phone: +351 253 605 440
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW?
When you interact with us, whether you use our website or communicate with us, we may collect information about you:
- Information you give us: can give us information about you when you register an account on our site, place an order for a product, complete an online form (such as registration forms or questionnaires), choose to receive newsletters and information about special offers, access a promotion, participate in advertising and communication on our site, or respond and contact us (via email, phone, chat, social networks or other).
This information may include your name, address or location, phone number and email address, date of birth, gender, purchase information, images and financial information (including your debit or credit card details), among other information.
If you register an account on the site, which you will have to do if you want to make a purchase on the site, then you can voluntarily give us additional personal information. From your account, you can also invite friends to visit and buy on our website (including email, facebook or instagram). While we may alert you as soon as we receive a contact and information from them, please ensure that you have your friends’ permission before sharing their information with us and only forward our information via email to people you know will be happy to receive it.
- Information we receive from other accounts or forms: we can receive information about you from other accounts or other websites, including database trading companies, our partners, social networks such as Facebook and Instagram, advertising and data analysis companies, payments and logistics service providers, among others.
- Information that the IT system collects about you: every time you visit our site, information is collected and automatically stored in our database. That information includes:
- Cookies: we have more information about cookies below, but these small text files can help us make your browsing experience on our site better and make interaction easier. This may include saving your location or language preference to prevent you from having to re-enter when you return, or ensuring that products you have added to your wishlist or to an order do not disappear while browsing between pages on our site.
- Device information: the information provided by your device will vary depending on the type of device you are using (whether it is a PC, Mac, iPhone, Android or other) and the settings of that device, but it includes the type of device you have (such as iPhone X or Samsung Galaxy S9), the IP address, the browser you are using, your data provider, the pages you visit, your time zone and country, as well as errors and download reports.
WHAT DO YOU USE FOR MY INFORMATION?
To get our site up and running, including allowing you to order and receive products from our site, administer your account and optimize your experience we need to use the information we collect in different ways. The main purpose for which we use your information is:
- To provide you with the products you ordered: to order products, you need to register an account on our website (which you can customize). Your information, including name, address, telephone number, email address and financial information (such as credit and debit card details) will be used so that when you submit your order we can process your order. We may also use your information to communicate with you about your order, your account and to provide support whenever you need it. This may require us to make your information available to our partners who are also involved in your purchase process, as explained below;
- to manage, maintain and optimize our site, our services and your experience:we want you to have the best possible experience when interacting with us. To do this, we use your information (including your frequency of access, statistical information and device information) to ensure that the site and its functionality, as well as wi-fi networks are working properly, to tailor and customize the site to your preferences, and to provide you with specific pages in your language or location. We can also work with some external partners to enrich or combine some of your information in order to provide you with customized offers and services.
- to provide you with quality customer service: if you contact our customer service team or send us feedback for any reason, whether by email, phone, chat, or otherwise, we will use that information (including your name, phone number, and email address) to help us categorize the communication, to respond to you, and where appropriate, investigate and resolve any matter or incident you may have. We may also use your phone number and/or email address to let you know the status of your case or if there are any problems with your order.
- for advertising and marketing purposes:
- When and where you tell us that you would like to receive marketing communications or when you make a purchase from us, unless you have told us otherwise, SAFE&CARE will use your personal information (including your name, email address and address) to occasionally send you updates, news and offers via email, post, or other forms of communication. We may use your information (including any that we add to the existing one) to tailor these messages to you. You can remove your email marketing subscription by changing your preferences in your account profile, or by following the instructions in the promotional emails we send you.
- to carry out surveys, analyses and questionnaires on your use of our site and visits: when you have opted to receive communications from us, we may use your personal information (including your name, address, email address, and telephone number) to send you surveys to find out what you think about our site and our services. We can also carry out analysis and research on the ways you use our site so that we can optimize it and improve your experience. We can use external partners to carry out this research and analysis.
- for yours, and ours, financial security: for everyone’s safety, we need to ensure that our customers are authentic. To do this, we may use your personal information (including your name, address, and financial information such as your credit or debit card details) to confirm your identity and perform credit and anti-fraud validations. We may use external partners or use external references to perform these validations as described below, but no formal credit assessment action is performed nor will your credit or card rating be affected. Please note that we do not sell any of the information we collect without your express consent (whether it be your name, address, email address, financial or other information) to any partner or other entity.
WHO DO YOU SHARE MY INFORMATION WITH?
In order to make our website and services available, we rely on collaboration with carefully selected external partners. So we can share your information with these partners under the following circumstances:
- service provider partners to support the business: to make everything work properly, we use a limited number of carefully selected partners. In these partners we include our partner factories, our logistics partners, anti-fraud and credit validation companies that keep us both safe, data analysis companies to leverage our marketing, research and analysis companies to carry out the development of our questionnaires, suppliers and technology service providers to support, maintain and make available our technology among others. We allow these companies to use your information only to the extent that it is necessary for them to do their job; we do not allow these companies to disclose or use this information for any other purpose. We impose demanding behaviors and strict requirements on the management that these companies make of their information.
- advertisers for marketing: we may make your information available to our social media partners (including Facebook and Instagram, if you choose) when they ask us for this information to select ads relevant to you about our products or services.
- third party service providers for information enrichment: we can also supplement, combine or compare with that from other sources, for example by sharing some of the information between selected partners. We do this to better understand your customer profile and your interests so that we can offer you customized and personalized services and products.
- partners with whom we are considering a corporate transaction: we are always looking for new opportunities and growth paths. This means that we can consider corporate transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, asset sales or the like. In these circumstances, we may transfer your information to enable validation and execution of the transaction. If we buy or sell any business or asset, your personal information may be one of those assets to be transferred.
- to comply with legal requirements: if we are required to collaborate with regulatory or supervisory bodies in different countries, if this is in normal compliance with the law, by legal order or other legal process. Although we may make a request to the contrary, in some cases we may have to share your information with these entities. Whenever we consider it appropriate, and provided that we are not prevented from doing so by law or legal order, we will try to notify you of these situations.
- aggregated information with partners: we may aggregate information about you with the information of other customers, creating a database of information about your use of the site, product research, and other generic information. Although this information is aggregated and anonymous, which means that it cannot identify you as an individual, it provides valuable information about the use of the site and we can therefore share it with some external partners. These partners may include providers of add-on services to our site such as plugins or other similar technologies to measure traffic, our factories and other service providers to better manage our product range and stock, as well as our investors. Please note that we do not share your information with any partners who use it for advertising purposes on our site.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use technology like “cookies” to collect and store information about your online preferences. Cookies are small amounts of information sent by a server to a browser, which allow the server to unequivocally identify the navigation on each page.
We use the following cookies on our website
- Category 1: Cookies strictly necessary. These cookies are essential to enable you to browse our site and use its features. Without these cookies, services such as remembering your login or items in your shopping cart could not be made available.
- Category 2:Performance Cookies. These cookies collect anonymous information about how you use our site. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us better understand how our visitors reach us, browse and use our site, the areas of greatest interest where we should improve navigation, shopping experience and for marketing campaigns. The information collected and stored by these cookies does not mention your personal information or any other information that allows you to identify yourself. You can choose to remove these cookies from your browser but this may affect the performance of our site.
- Category 3: Functional Cookies: These cookies store information about the choices you make, the country from which you visit us, the language, search parameters such as size, color or product line. This information can be used to provide you with a more appropriate experience that makes your visit and navigation more enjoyable. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous and do not have the ability to track your browsing history on other sites. You can choose not to accept these cookies in your browser settings although this may affect the functionality of our site.
- Category 4: Advertising Cookies These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make ads more relevant and tailored to your interests. They can also be used to limit the number of times you see an ad as well as help measure the effectiveness of a campaign. These cookies are generally used by third-party managed advertising networks. They store information from the sites you visit and that information is shared with other entities such as advertising agencies.
- Category 5: Social Media Cookies These cookies allow you to share what I’ve been doing on the site on social networks like Facebook. These cookies are not within our control. Please check their Privacy Policies for more information on how they work. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please search the support area of your browser for instructions on how to locate the cookie file folder. Information on deleting and controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org Please note that deleting our cookies or disabling cookies in the future may prevent you from accessing certain areas and features of our website.
To choose not to have cookies:
- Google Analytics cookies on all websites, please visit the Google Analytics add-on of your browser
- cookies from other entities related to behavioral marketing, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please note that choosing not to have cookies does not mean that you will not receive ads and advertising. It means that the company or companies you chose not to have a cookie with will not be able to serve you ads customized to your preferences and usage patterns, so you may see more ads that are irrelevant to you.
Keeping you and your personal information secure is very important to us. We have taken several reasonable steps to protect you and your personal information, including:
- We use a Secure Scoket Layer (“SSL”) to encrypt your personal information you share with us during the purchase process (including financial information such as credit and debit card details).
- ask you to set a password to access your account on our site
- not save your credit or debit card details that would allow third parties to use them (we do not save for example the CCV number)
- we regularly monitor our servers and system networks to identify possible vulnerabilities. Unfortunately, despite these efforts, the transmission of information on the Internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to us through our site and please note that these transmissions are at your own risk. In particular, please take into account that if you disclose personal information online in an unsafe way then that information may be collected and used by third parties outside of our control.
CONTACT US AND ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION